Systems and Strategies for supporting children and young persons with Attention Deficit Disorder, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, and Conduct Disorder with learning, behaviour, and socialisation issues.
This is a 3 part course that will outline the different rhythms of those that can’t learn but want to (ADHD), those that push you away (ODD), and those that have a different agenda altogether (CD).
We will outline how the key terms of Structure, Flexibility, Rapport, Relationships, Role Models and Resilience can help those that can’t to can, those that won’t to will, and those that don’t to do.
- Demystifying ADHD, ODD, and CD
- Considering the overlap with ASD, AD, and PDA
- Introducing the SF4R approach for management
- Structure and systems and strategies for support
- Flexibility through problem-solving mood and motivation management
- Developing Rapport through effective communication techniques and dealing with anger and aggression
- Developing positive relationships and dealing with the spectrum of bullying behaviours
- Role models and the power of the village raising the child
- Developing Resilience and stickability through the 7Cs