It is vitally important that all business and employment environments have a full understanding and acceptance of neurodiversity. This training course will demystify the term Neurodiversity and provide a range of strategies and solutions to maximise the potential of every individual in the workplace environment.
Issues to be covered include:
- Understanding the traits of Dyslexia, Aspergers Syndrome, Attention Deficit Disorder and Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Mood and Motivation in the workplace
- Routines and Rituals for organisation and meeting deadlines
- Rapport and Relationships including effective communication and active listening skills
- Dealing with frustration and anxiety in working with colleagues
- Creativity, innovation and the positives and advantages of neurodiversity
This will be an interactive presentation plus Q/A and can be arranged at the end of the day or as a lunchtime session. This course can also be presented virtually.